Looks like “Formation” wasn’t the only surprise Beyoncé had in store for this weekend: the singer announced a new world tour after performing with Coldplay.
After performing her new single—which she surprise-released the day before the Super Bowl—and having a dance battle with Bruno Mars during Coldplay’s set, a TV spot announcing The Formation World Tour played at the conclusion of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
While full dates have not been announced, the 40-date tour will kick off on April 27, according to Billboard.
Beyoncé’s last tour was the On the Run Tour, which was a co-headlining tour with her husband Jay Z, in 2014. The star’s site appeared to crash shortly after the announcement.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve