Looks like “Formation” wasn’t the only surprise Beyoncé had in store for this weekend: the singer announced a new world tour after performing with Coldplay.
After performing her new single—which she surprise-released the day before the Super Bowl—and having a dance battle with Bruno Mars during Coldplay’s set, a TV spot announcing The Formation World Tour played at the conclusion of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
While full dates have not been announced, the 40-date tour will kick off on April 27, according to Billboard.
Beyoncé’s last tour was the On the Run Tour, which was a co-headlining tour with her husband Jay Z, in 2014. The star’s site appeared to crash shortly after the announcement.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time