Looks like “Formation” wasn’t the only surprise Beyoncé had in store for this weekend: the singer announced a new world tour after performing with Coldplay.
After performing her new single—which she surprise-released the day before the Super Bowl—and having a dance battle with Bruno Mars during Coldplay’s set, a TV spot announcing The Formation World Tour played at the conclusion of the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
While full dates have not been announced, the 40-date tour will kick off on April 27, according to Billboard.
Beyoncé’s last tour was the On the Run Tour, which was a co-headlining tour with her husband Jay Z, in 2014. The star’s site appeared to crash shortly after the announcement.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now