Welcome to the jungle: Disney’s upcoming adaptation of The Jungle Book shared a new TV spot and trailer during Super Bowl 50 on Sunday.
The film, a mix of live action and CGI directed by Jon Favreau, stars 12-year-old newcomer Neel Sethi as Mowgli. It also features the voices of Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, Idris Elba, Lupita Nyong’o and others.
Disney first made The Jungle Book, which was inspired by the Rudyard Kipling book, into an animated movie in 1967.
The movie hits theaters April 15.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time