Beyoncé isn’t the only one dropping new music this weekend.
Missy Elliott, who performed with Katy Perry during last year’s Super Bowl halftime show, just released a new song called “Pep Rally” on iTunes on Sunday.
The rapper, who hasn’t released an album since 2005’s The Cookbook, made her comeback last fall with the Pharrell Williams collaboration, “WTF (Where They From).”
“Pep Rally” is featured in a new commercial for Amazon’s Echo speaker that stars Elliott, Alec Baldwin and Jason Schwartzman and will air during this year’s Super Bowl.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization