Beyoncé isn’t the only one dropping new music this weekend.
Missy Elliott, who performed with Katy Perry during last year’s Super Bowl halftime show, just released a new song called “Pep Rally” on iTunes on Sunday.
The rapper, who hasn’t released an album since 2005’s The Cookbook, made her comeback last fall with the Pharrell Williams collaboration, “WTF (Where They From).”
“Pep Rally” is featured in a new commercial for Amazon’s Echo speaker that stars Elliott, Alec Baldwin and Jason Schwartzman and will air during this year’s Super Bowl.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time