Beyonce released a new song and music video on Saturday ahead of her highly anticipated halftime performance with Coldplay during Sunday’s Super Bowl.
The song, “Formation,” is the first solo song Beyonce has released since the re-release of her self-titled video album in 2013 and can now be downloaded for free from Tidal.
Filming for the music video, which also features her daughter Blue Ivy, sparked early speculation that a new song was coming, according to Spin. Beyonce performed “Formation” during Super Bowl halftime show rehearsals, but it is not confirmed if she’ll debut the song live at the game, Rolling Stone reports.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases