Bruno Mars will be joining Beyoncé on the field for a major moment in the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
A source tells EW that Mars has been spotted at rehearsals at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, and in one of his numbers, he’s singing alongside Beyoncé. The pair will unite for a big moment in their Sunday performance.
They’re part of a star-studded lineup for the Super Bowl 50 performance, headlined by Coldplay. Lady Gaga is slated to sing the national anthem before the Super Bowl, which will pit the Carolina Panthers against the Denver Broncos. Mars previously teamed with the Red Hot Chili Peppers to headline the 2014 Super Bowl halftime show. Beyoncé performed with Destiny’s Child in 2013.
Mars posted about his Super Bowl appearance on Instagram. EW reported last year that the ‘Uptown Funk’ singer would appear during the Super Bowl halftime show.
Head here to get all your burning Super Bowl questions answered.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer