If you’ve ever tried to book a last-minute trip, you know how hard it is to find flights that match all of your criteria. Balancing cheap travel with convenience and comfort is no easy feat. Whether you’re jetting across the country for a business trip or making use of your paid time off, it’s important to know how to navigate through all of the cost-cutting sites without getting totally lost in the interwebs.
The biggest travel hack is all about knowing when you should book your flights. Any Tuesday afternoon that falls well before your trip date is ideal because airline sales tend to be predictable. If you’ve procrastinated past that point, though, there are still some options. Clear your browsing data, scope out multiple airline prices and fasten your seatbelt to prepare for takeoff.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer