Fans who follow Drake on social media know that he has a huge passion for basketball. The 29-year-old rapper often Instagrams photos of himself at both NBA and college-level matchups and tweets in support of his favorite teams. But while he loves to watch the game of hoops, playing is arguably not his greatest talent. However, there is a sport that Drake actually does excel at, and that is ping pong.
Now, thanks to a tweet from Reggie Miller, the 6 God will have a chance to combine his two pastimes. He will go head-to-head with the Hall of Fame guard in a game of table tennis over the NBA’s upcoming All-Star Weekend (Feb. 12-14). Miller issued the challenge on Thursday. “Working on my NBA All-Star plans and my peeps say @Drake is a master ping pong player, maybe he’s up for a match,” he tweeted.
Read More: Watch Drake Make Some Changes to ‘Hotline Bling’ in T-Mobile’s Super Bowl Ad
Drake, who will also coach the Celebrity game that weekend, was quick to accept.
Luckily for Drizzy, the three-day basketball exhibition is set to take place in Toronto, giving him the hometown advantage. Miller will obviously have to be on the lookout for any funny business.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement