There’s another Republican presidential debate Saturday and will be streamed online, for free.
Host ABC News unveiled the candidate line-up for the debate Thursday night. This debate will not feature an undercard debate, instead opting for a primetime only showdown before voting begins in New Hampshire.
Real estate mogul Donald Trump, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Ohio Gov. John Kasich all qualified. The only candidates left out off stage are former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina and long-shot candidate Jim Gilmore.
This will be the first Republican debate since Iowa—where Cruz, Trump and Rubio placed in the top three—and the last before voting begins in New Hampshire.
ABC News will host a live stream of debate online at ABCNews.com and across ABC’s streaming platforms.
The debate begins at 8 p.m. Eastern on ABC in Manchester, N.H. It will be moderated by ABC’s David Muir and Martha Raddatz, while additional questions will come from local journalist Josh McElveen and conservative pundit Mary Katharine Ham.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now