The dessert to end all desserts is finally here: an Oreo-cream filled Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
It’s a simple concept in theory, but actually achieving a successful Oreo filling transplant takes a steady hand. Luckily, The Food Surgeon, a self-described “culinary practitioner not qualified to perform surgery of any kind,” has shared an in-depth video that showcases exactly how to go about performing the complicated procedure.
Read More: Oreo Cream-Filled Churros Are Coming to Your Grocery Store
Using a scalpel, the YouTube user carefully slices open a Reese’s Cup — keeping the chocolate top intact — and performs the “peanut-butter-ectomoy.” The gloved specialist then fills the dissected treat with two discs of Oreo cream and reattaches the chocolate top, creating a masterful candy/cookie mashup.
Watch the full video above.
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction