McDonald’s new “healthy” kale salad has more calories than the fast food chain’s signature sandwich.
A report from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation recommends folks up north to eat McDonald’s other kale salad option the “I’m Greek-ing Out,” which has 420 calories. The CBC also suggest removing some of the extras—like feta cheese—and using only half of the provided dressing.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time