Valentine’s Day is still more than a week away, but one lucky woman has already ruined it for everyone else. On Wednesday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host pulled a random stranger off the street to be romanced by none other than Channing Tatum. Jennifer, a student on her commute home from school, was brought into the studio to sit on a loveseat with the 35-year-old Hail, Caesar! actor while he whispered sweet candy heart nothings in her ear.
When Tatum goes to feed her one of the sweet treats, Kimmel asks if she is diabetic. Channeling her inner romantic, Jennifer gives the only appropriate answer: “Who cares?”
Watch the full video above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time