LeBlanc joins a new cast put together after the firing of longtime Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson last year for allegedly attacking a producer. British star Chris Evans was previously announced as the show’s new host.
“As a car nut and a massive fan of Top Gear, I’m honored and excited to be a part of this iconic show’s new chapter,” LeBlanc said in a press release.
LeBlanc guest starred on the show in 2012 and set a record in its “Star in a Reasonably Priced Car” segment.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow