LeBlanc joins a new cast put together after the firing of longtime Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson last year for allegedly attacking a producer. British star Chris Evans was previously announced as the show’s new host.
“As a car nut and a massive fan of Top Gear, I’m honored and excited to be a part of this iconic show’s new chapter,” LeBlanc said in a press release.
LeBlanc guest starred on the show in 2012 and set a record in its “Star in a Reasonably Priced Car” segment.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World