On Monday we shared a Super Bowl ad for Hyundai starring Ryan Reynolds. Now, here’s another star-studded commercial you’ll see during Sunday’s big game. This one is advertising Bud Light and stars Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen. (Plus, a brief cameo from Paul Rudd.)
The ad is a political spoof, with the comedians out on the trail, campaigning for Bud Light.
“My fellow Americans,” Schumer begins, “they say we’re a nation divided. They say we disagree on everything.” Rogen chimes in to say that’s not true, and that we actually agree on a lot. Like Paul Rudd — “everybody loves Paul Rudd!” — and, of course beer. Specifically Bud Light.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer