When it comes to college football, the SEC is arguably the most talked about conference in the nation. In fact, football is so deeply rooted in the culture of SEC schools that it’s difficult to attend one of them without knowing something about the game. It becomes even more difficult when you flub two questions about the sport on national television.
Read More: Watch a Rare Three-Way Loss Unfold on Jeopardy!
LSU student Kevin Brown appeared in the quarterfinals of the Jeopardy! College Championship on Tuesday and participated in a category that many viewers thought would be a piece of cake for the Tiger senior: College Football. However, this was not the case. The environmental engineering major botched back-to-back questions that were both directly related to the SEC. And although the first miss probably could have been forgiven, the fact that he didn’t know where Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry played was the final straw.
The answer was Alabama, Kevin.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now