Last year delivered some pretty excellent news bloopers (many of which, for some reason, involved animal attacks.) But 2016 is off to a pretty good start, because one month in, we’ve already got a pretty solid assortment.
Unsurprisingly, several of January’s best news bloopers involve the major East Coast blizzard, like the guy walking around shirtless because he’s “from Wisconsin” and the reporter with snot dripping down her face. Oh, you’ll also see some clips involving the Powerball jackpot.
As always, expect some unfortunate technical difficulties and uncontrollable giggle fits.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time