Last year delivered some pretty excellent news bloopers (many of which, for some reason, involved animal attacks.) But 2016 is off to a pretty good start, because one month in, we’ve already got a pretty solid assortment.
Unsurprisingly, several of January’s best news bloopers involve the major East Coast blizzard, like the guy walking around shirtless because he’s “from Wisconsin” and the reporter with snot dripping down her face. Oh, you’ll also see some clips involving the Powerball jackpot.
As always, expect some unfortunate technical difficulties and uncontrollable giggle fits.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma