One of the biggest movie franchises in Hollywood history isn’t going anywhere—at least not anytime soon.
Furious 7 star Vin Diesel just announced the release dates for two more Fast & Furious films on his Instagram account with the caption “2 Decades, 10 Films, 1 Saga.”
The 9th film will come out April 19th, 2019. The 10th and final film will come out April 2nd, 2021. It was previously reported that the 8th film will hit theaters April 14th, 2017 and be directed by Straight Outta Compton director F. Gary Gray. The next movie will also take place partially in New York.
Diesel didn’t reveal any other details, on social media but we’re sure he’ll tell you about it when he sees you again.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time