One of the biggest movie franchises in Hollywood history isn’t going anywhere—at least not anytime soon.
Furious 7 star Vin Diesel just announced the release dates for two more Fast & Furious films on his Instagram account with the caption “2 Decades, 10 Films, 1 Saga.”
The 9th film will come out April 19th, 2019. The 10th and final film will come out April 2nd, 2021. It was previously reported that the 8th film will hit theaters April 14th, 2017 and be directed by Straight Outta Compton director F. Gary Gray. The next movie will also take place partially in New York.
Diesel didn’t reveal any other details, on social media but we’re sure he’ll tell you about it when he sees you again.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.