One of the biggest movie franchises in Hollywood history isn’t going anywhere—at least not anytime soon.
Furious 7 star Vin Diesel just announced the release dates for two more Fast & Furious films on his Instagram account with the caption “2 Decades, 10 Films, 1 Saga.”
The 9th film will come out April 19th, 2019. The 10th and final film will come out April 2nd, 2021. It was previously reported that the 8th film will hit theaters April 14th, 2017 and be directed by Straight Outta Compton director F. Gary Gray. The next movie will also take place partially in New York.
Diesel didn’t reveal any other details, on social media but we’re sure he’ll tell you about it when he sees you again.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer