Donald Trump long ago turned Jeb Bush into a “low-energy” punchline.
But Bush isn’t done punching back. In a new two-minute ad, which will run this week in New Hampshire, he contrasts the controversial antics of candidate Trump, including a critical clip from Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, with Bush’s own tough-talking campaign stump speech.
In the most recent, RealClearPolitics average of polls, Trump is the frontrunner polling at 34%, compared to forth place Bush, who is polling at about 11%.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction