Donald Trump long ago turned Jeb Bush into a “low-energy” punchline.
But Bush isn’t done punching back. In a new two-minute ad, which will run this week in New Hampshire, he contrasts the controversial antics of candidate Trump, including a critical clip from Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, with Bush’s own tough-talking campaign stump speech.
In the most recent, RealClearPolitics average of polls, Trump is the frontrunner polling at 34%, compared to forth place Bush, who is polling at about 11%.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy