Donald Trump long ago turned Jeb Bush into a “low-energy” punchline.
But Bush isn’t done punching back. In a new two-minute ad, which will run this week in New Hampshire, he contrasts the controversial antics of candidate Trump, including a critical clip from Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, with Bush’s own tough-talking campaign stump speech.
In the most recent, RealClearPolitics average of polls, Trump is the frontrunner polling at 34%, compared to forth place Bush, who is polling at about 11%.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org