Registered as a domain since 1995, the site has trolled many a celebrity or politician while they were down. Last year, loser.com redirected to Kanye West’s Wikipedia page after an incident at the Grammys with singer-songwriter Beck (who got his start with a single called “Loser,” natch). Other losers the site has determined include Al Gore in 2000, Obama in 2008, Wikileaks and Reddit.
Read More: Donald Trump Leaves Iowa a Loser
Trump cut his losses Monday night in Iowa, thanking supporters but looking forward to the upcoming New Hampshire primary, where Trump enjoys a considerable lead over his opponents there, according to an average by RealClearPolitics.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List