Registered as a domain since 1995, the site has trolled many a celebrity or politician while they were down. Last year, loser.com redirected to Kanye West’s Wikipedia page after an incident at the Grammys with singer-songwriter Beck (who got his start with a single called “Loser,” natch). Other losers the site has determined include Al Gore in 2000, Obama in 2008, Wikileaks and Reddit.
Read More: Donald Trump Leaves Iowa a Loser
Trump cut his losses Monday night in Iowa, thanking supporters but looking forward to the upcoming New Hampshire primary, where Trump enjoys a considerable lead over his opponents there, according to an average by RealClearPolitics.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization