Burger King has always been known as the fast food joint that lets you “have it your way.” But until recently, if your way included having your burger drenched in butter, you were out of luck. Luckily, the chain’s new, limited-time Extra Long Buttery Cheeseburger began rolling out nationwide on Monday.
The latest upgrade to BK’s signature sandwich features two beef patties flavored with a buttery garlic sauce, onions, iceberg lettuce, ketchup, mayonnaise and American cheese on a toasted hoagie bun, according to Brand Eating. It is similar to one of competitor Jack in the Box’s most successful new menu products, the Buttery Jack.
Customers can purchase the burger for $3.50 or as part of the 2 for $5 value deal.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time