Kim Kardashian West has taken the selfie game to a whole new level. Early on Tuesday, the reality star posted an Instagram snap of herself alongside Amber Rose, just one week after Amber lashed out at Kim’s husband Kanye West for dissing her young son.
The 35-year-old included a simple caption: “Tea anyone?”
Rose, 32, posted the selfie on her own Instagram account, writing, “Swingers” alongside the photo.
It all started when Khalifa, 28, began criticizing West’s new album title, Waves. Kayne also misconstrued one of Khalifa’s tweets and thought Wiz was disrespecting Kim. The offending tweet: “Hit this kk and become yourself.”
The feud eventually reached a fever pitch when West seemingly referenced Rose – who used to date both Kanye and Wiz – and Rose’s son, prompting Rose to respond with a sexually explicit diss aimed at West.
However, Rose and Kardashian West’s recent selfie seems to suggest that there is no bad blood between the two ladies.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow