Kate Winslet revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live that she isn’t tired of fans continuing to gush over her and Leonardo DiCaprio.
On Monday night’s show, Kimmel told the Steve Jobs actress that people seemed happy to see Winslet sitting next to Leo at the SAG Awards over the weekend, “even though, in a way you let him freeze to death in the water,” referring to one of the most memorable scenes from their 1997 film Titanic.
“People are always so excited to see Leo and myself in the same space, which you know at the end of the day that is so lovely, isn’t it,” replied Winslet. “It’s been 20 years and people still get such a kick out of it.”
She also confessed to having a laugh about it with DiCaprio at Saturday’s award show, telling The Revenant star: “My god can you actually believe it that people get so… overwhelmed by the Jack and Rose thing till today.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time