The multi-platform mobile messaging service WhatsApp has crossed a billion active users a month, the company announced on its blog Monday.
“That’s nearly one in seven people on Earth who use WhatsApp each month to stay in touch with their loved ones, their friends and their family,” read the blog post.
The app, the world’s most popular messaging network, is available on just about every mobile operating system. It recently removed its $1 annual fee. Instead of charging users, WhatsApp said it would work on how to connect businesses with interested customers on the service…
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time