The multi-platform mobile messaging service WhatsApp has crossed a billion active users a month, the company announced on its blog Monday.
“That’s nearly one in seven people on Earth who use WhatsApp each month to stay in touch with their loved ones, their friends and their family,” read the blog post.
The app, the world’s most popular messaging network, is available on just about every mobile operating system. It recently removed its $1 annual fee. Instead of charging users, WhatsApp said it would work on how to connect businesses with interested customers on the service…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization