It’s not uncommon for video game companies to run simulations of big games in their products to whip up a little consumer interest before the events. But when Electronic Arts’ “Madden NFL” puts on its prognostication helmet, it’s worth listening to what it has to say.
The long-running franchise, coming off last year’s perfect prediction of the game, has projected the winner for Super Bowl 50: the Carolina Panthers.
The video game predicts the Panthers will keep pounding to beat the Denver Broncos on Sunday by a score of 24-20…
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy