Princess Kate is ready for her close-up!
To celebrate Queen Elizabeth‘s upcoming 90th birthday, several senior royals have contributed to an exclusive film on “her life and reign” – including Princess Kate.
The two-hour film with a working title of The Queen At Ninety will air in the U.K on ITV this spring and contains commentary from Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, as well as Prince William and wife Kate. It will be the first time that Kate, 34, has been interviewed since he rengagement to William in 2010.
“We’ve been fortunate to have the participation of so many members of the royal family to mark this historic milestone in the life of the Queen,” Nick Kent, executive producer for Oxford Film and Television, said in a statement Monday, adding: “It’s a remarkable story of an extraordinary life, which in so many ways reflects the changing face of the nation.”
With exclusive access to the work of the Queen and other members of the royal family both in the U.K and oversees during the last year, the program will also feature “leading national and international figures.”
The show will tell the story of the Queen’s life from her birth to the present day, using horses (over 900 of them), actors, bands and dancers (1,500 participants in total) to recount the remarkable history of her record-breaking reign.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma