The Super Bowl is just days away, which means you can start preparing to see tons of new commercials. Hyundai just released one of theirs, which stars Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds. The ad is called “Ryanville.”
In this 45-second spot, we see two women driving their shiny new Hyundai Elantra into the fictional town of Ryanville as Salt-n-Pepa’s 1993 classic “Whatta Man” plays in the background. Every citizen they see looks like Ryan Reynolds: the handsome biker, the handsome police officer, the handsome construction workers, the handsome touch football players.
Basically, in Ryanville, everyone is very handsome, and thus, the driver is very distracted. Luckily, the car comes with safety features like automatic emergency breaking, so they don’t slam into the Ryan Reynolds crossing the street walking a pack of dogs.
And indeed, that’s the very best part of the ad: seeing Ryan Reynolds walking an adorable, fluffy little corgi.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow