Once a Weasley, always a Weasley.
After Harry Potter stars Bonnie Wright and and Rupert Grint joined their fellow Hogwarts alums for a fan event this weekend at Universal Studios Orlando, Wright shared a photo on Instagram of a mini Weasley family reunion with her on-screen brother.
“Family time,” Wright wrote on Instagram, adding the hashtag #stillnoredheademoji.
Wright and Grint reunited in Orlando for Universal’s three-day Celebration of Harry Potter event, which also included their Pottercostars Matthew Lewis (Neville Longottom), Katie Leung (Cho Chang), and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood). Grint and Lewis (sporting an epic mustache for his role in Ripper Street) also teamed up to answer fan questions for a live Facebook video, which you can watch below.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now