Hundreds of people lined up for hours in the cold for an opportunity to listen to Donald Trump speak in Des Moines, Iowa, just days before the caucuses.
For many, it wasn’t their first time listening to the New York billionaire speak. “We need somebody to stand up and be the Superman of the United States,” said Mike Duff, 42, a registered Republican who plans on caucusing for Trump this Monday. This would be his fourth time attending a Trump rally.
In the final Iowa poll released before the caucuses, Trump surged ahead of Cruz.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working