Hundreds of people lined up for hours in the cold for an opportunity to listen to Donald Trump speak in Des Moines, Iowa, just days before the caucuses.
For many, it wasn’t their first time listening to the New York billionaire speak. “We need somebody to stand up and be the Superman of the United States,” said Mike Duff, 42, a registered Republican who plans on caucusing for Trump this Monday. This would be his fourth time attending a Trump rally.
In the final Iowa poll released before the caucuses, Trump surged ahead of Cruz.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow