Hundreds of people lined up for hours in the cold for an opportunity to listen to Donald Trump speak in Des Moines, Iowa, just days before the caucuses.
For many, it wasn’t their first time listening to the New York billionaire speak. “We need somebody to stand up and be the Superman of the United States,” said Mike Duff, 42, a registered Republican who plans on caucusing for Trump this Monday. This would be his fourth time attending a Trump rally.
In the final Iowa poll released before the caucuses, Trump surged ahead of Cruz.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time