Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson have gone to great lengths to promote Zoolander 2, from walking the runway for Paris Fashion Week to throwing some Blue Steel realness in a FIAT commercial. Now the two have returned as Derek Zoolander and Hansel to model in a Valentino store window.
Stiller took to Twitter this morning, writing, “Hey #Rome I hear Derek #Zoolander and Hansel are modeling at #Valentino store window in a little while.” Sure enough, the pair were spotted blowing kisses and throwing peace signs.
Fans and bystanders on location snapped photos and video of the event. Citizen journalism at its finest.
Stiller and Wilson were in Rome for a Zoolander 2 fan screening event on Saturday. They were joined by Will Ferrell, who reprises his role of Mugatu, and Justin Theroux, one of the sequel’s writers.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer