Tarusov designed movie posters reimagining the likes of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, and Bambi in the style of the director, who’s created such spooky works as The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride.
“I love how Burton’s style looks vintage, chic, and cute all at the same time,” Tarusov told HelloGiggles of his designs, which he posted online. “His work is often marketed as ‘horror’ movies, but at the same time, it’s not a horror…It could be any genre.”
Check out more of his designs on his website.
Though it’s not the same thing, Burton returns to Disney after his live-action Alice in Wonderland as an executive producer on the sequel, Through the Looking Glass.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time