Sansa Stark finally “commands the respect that she deserves” in the next season of Game of Thrones, which promises many shocking twists and turns, according to actress Sophie Turner.
Turner, who plays the put-upon GoT character, told fans they can look forward to Sansa’s “best season yet” when the show returns for its sixth season on April 24. “I mean this season is a really, really big one for Sansa,” she said Friday during Entertainment Weekly’s SAG Awards party in Los Angeles. “It’s her really coming into her own. She, this season, really commands the respect that she deserves and she grabs hold of it and she runs with it and it’s really good.”
At the end of the last season, Sansa’s fate is unclear after she and Theon escape by jumping off a wall of Winterfell. “You can only suffer so much before she finally gets … the respect that she deserves,” Turner said. “I mean this season there’s like so many shocks, it’s massive. It’s the biggest season yet.”
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk