Republican frontrunner Donald Trump orchestrated a dramatic fly-by of his airplane in Iowa on Saturday set to the theme song from Air Force One, the 1997 presidential drama starring Harrison Ford.
The plane carrying Trump flew past a crowd of supporters before it landed in Dubuque, Iowa for a rally at the airport.
Presidential candidates are pulling out all the stops in Iowa this weekend, making their final pitches to voters before the Iowa caucuses on Monday.
True to form, Trump was not one to be outdone when it came to theatrics.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement