Consider this a proper amuse-bouche for Zoolander 2: two modeling titans strutting their stuff in Paris.
Cara Delevingne and Derek Zoolander (played by Ben Stiller) met up in Paris for a walk-off, though one far friendlier than the walk-off between Zoolander and Hansel (Owen Wilson) in the original 2001 movie.
Delevingne may have the edge, as she’s accompanied by a dog, but apparently the pooch was a gift from Zoolander. If this were a real walk-off, it would end in a dead tie.
Zoolander 2 opens Feb. 12.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma