The primaries are finally upon us. After an 18-month-long early campaign, voters in Iowa will caucus on Feb. 1, followed by New Hampshire, South Caroline and Nevada later this month.
With close to 100 million Instagram users in the U.S. alone, this presidential campaign will be the first one to be extensively covered on the photo-sharing app.
Ahead of the first, TIME compiled a guide on how to follow the campaign on Instagram – the photographers and politicians to follow, as well as the hashtags to monitor.
The Most Popular Hashtags
The Candidates’ Instagram Accounts
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow