The primaries are finally upon us. After an 18-month-long early campaign, voters in Iowa will caucus on Feb. 1, followed by New Hampshire, South Caroline and Nevada later this month.
With close to 100 million Instagram users in the U.S. alone, this presidential campaign will be the first one to be extensively covered on the photo-sharing app.
Ahead of the first, TIME compiled a guide on how to follow the campaign on Instagram – the photographers and politicians to follow, as well as the hashtags to monitor.
The Most Popular Hashtags
The Candidates’ Instagram Accounts
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time