The primaries are finally upon us. After an 18-month-long early campaign, voters in Iowa will caucus on Feb. 1, followed by New Hampshire, South Caroline and Nevada later this month.
With close to 100 million Instagram users in the U.S. alone, this presidential campaign will be the first one to be extensively covered on the photo-sharing app.
Ahead of the first, TIME compiled a guide on how to follow the campaign on Instagram – the photographers and politicians to follow, as well as the hashtags to monitor.
The Most Popular Hashtags
The Candidates’ Instagram Accounts
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer