Donald Trump may not have been physically present at Thursday night’s Republican debate on Fox News, but his name was repeatedly invoked throughout the event.
Even from the debate’s first moments, moderator Megyn Kelly asked Texas Sen. Ted Cruz about the “elephant not in the room,” prompting the second-place candidate to jokily insult the candidates around him in the style of the absent frontrunner.
But Trump’s name — which he once said was worth $3.3 billion — came up at least a dozen more times during the Des Moines debate. Watch the video above to see every mention.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating