Donald Trump may not have been physically present at Thursday night’s Republican debate on Fox News, but his name was repeatedly invoked throughout the event.
Even from the debate’s first moments, moderator Megyn Kelly asked Texas Sen. Ted Cruz about the “elephant not in the room,” prompting the second-place candidate to jokily insult the candidates around him in the style of the absent frontrunner.
But Trump’s name — which he once said was worth $3.3 billion — came up at least a dozen more times during the Des Moines debate. Watch the video above to see every mention.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space