Before their daughters, Delta and Lincoln, were born, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard took a trip to Africa as a last hurrah before entering into parenthood. And — as everyone does on vacation — they spent part of their stay creating a glorious tribute video to Toto’s classic song “Africa.”
The couple released the montage on Shepard’s YouTube channel on Wednesday. “This was our last trip before having kids. Our sole objective was to rage hard and honor Toto properly. Hope you enjoy,” reads the description.
The home movie includes footage of the married duo lip-syncing in the bath tub, dancing in the rain and hanging out on safari.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This