Donald Trump announced that he will not be participating in Thursday’s Fox News debate due to tensions with moderator Megyn Kelly. Another candidate, one Ted Cruz, saw Trump’s boycott as a merchandising opportunity.
One of these caps will cost you $25, but can you really put a price on being this topical and cutting edge? Unfortunately, though, hats won’t start shipping until after Feb. 10.
People who want to sport cool headwear that makes fun of Trump, but who don’t want to support the Cruz campaign, should check out the Democratic National Committee’s ‘America Is Already Great’ cap.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror