Back in June, Pizza Hut debuted the greasy monstrosity known as the Hot Dog Bites Pizza, which was a pie with pigs-in-a-blanket as the crust. Now, the chain is back with another over-the-top invention: the Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza.
This pizza features 16 cheese-stuffed garlic knots around the perimeter and comes with marinara dipping sauce. It costs $12.99 and is available for a limited time, so you should probably get moving if you want to get your hands on this bad boy.
You may recall that Jon Stewart had some really, uh, graphic things to say about that hot dog pizza, so we’re definitely curious what he thinks about the garlic knot version. Either way, it’s not quite as decadent as KFC’s pizza with a fried chicken crust.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time