Back in June, Pizza Hut debuted the greasy monstrosity known as the Hot Dog Bites Pizza, which was a pie with pigs-in-a-blanket as the crust. Now, the chain is back with another over-the-top invention: the Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza.
This pizza features 16 cheese-stuffed garlic knots around the perimeter and comes with marinara dipping sauce. It costs $12.99 and is available for a limited time, so you should probably get moving if you want to get your hands on this bad boy.
You may recall that Jon Stewart had some really, uh, graphic things to say about that hot dog pizza, so we’re definitely curious what he thinks about the garlic knot version. Either way, it’s not quite as decadent as KFC’s pizza with a fried chicken crust.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy