Back in June, Pizza Hut debuted the greasy monstrosity known as the Hot Dog Bites Pizza, which was a pie with pigs-in-a-blanket as the crust. Now, the chain is back with another over-the-top invention: the Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza.
This pizza features 16 cheese-stuffed garlic knots around the perimeter and comes with marinara dipping sauce. It costs $12.99 and is available for a limited time, so you should probably get moving if you want to get your hands on this bad boy.
You may recall that Jon Stewart had some really, uh, graphic things to say about that hot dog pizza, so we’re definitely curious what he thinks about the garlic knot version. Either way, it’s not quite as decadent as KFC’s pizza with a fried chicken crust.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List