The investigation currently doesn’t have a timetable for completion, however, it is not expected to start until after the Broncos play the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50 on Feb. 7.
The allegations arose after Al Jazeera reported that Manning’s wife had received shipments of HGH from an Indianapolis anti-aging clinic.
Charles Sly, the intern that originally made the claim that these players received HGH, has recanted his story.
Manning has been adamant in denying the claims that he received performance-enhancing drugs.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org