According to Reuters, health authorities from the Danish city of Aarhus told DR, Denmark’s national broadcaster, that the unnamed patient had traveled to Central and South America.
This is believed to be continental Europe’s first recorded case of Zika — which has no cure or vaccine — though three residents of the U.K. were diagnosed with the virus after returning home from trips to South America.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time