The cast of Fuller House jokes around — and gets sentimental — in a new featurette that goes behind the scenes of the upcoming Netflix show.
“Looking around the room, seeing all those wonderful faces that I love, was a moment that you get maybe once or twice in life,” Dave Coulier, who plays Uncle Joey, says. “They say you can never go back home, but we came back home.”
The video also includes stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Lori Loughlin, and Andrea Barber talking about returning to the Full House family. Watch the clip above, and see the first season of Fuller House when it premieres on Netflix Feb. 26.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve