The cast of Fuller House jokes around — and gets sentimental — in a new featurette that goes behind the scenes of the upcoming Netflix show.
“Looking around the room, seeing all those wonderful faces that I love, was a moment that you get maybe once or twice in life,” Dave Coulier, who plays Uncle Joey, says. “They say you can never go back home, but we came back home.”
The video also includes stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Lori Loughlin, and Andrea Barber talking about returning to the Full House family. Watch the clip above, and see the first season of Fuller House when it premieres on Netflix Feb. 26.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org