The cast of Fuller House jokes around — and gets sentimental — in a new featurette that goes behind the scenes of the upcoming Netflix show.
“Looking around the room, seeing all those wonderful faces that I love, was a moment that you get maybe once or twice in life,” Dave Coulier, who plays Uncle Joey, says. “They say you can never go back home, but we came back home.”
The video also includes stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Lori Loughlin, and Andrea Barber talking about returning to the Full House family. Watch the clip above, and see the first season of Fuller House when it premieres on Netflix Feb. 26.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating