Channing Tatum is a true renaissance man. An actor, a father, a tap dancer, a retired stripper, a Beyoncé impersonator, a sandwich artist. He’s even a low-key farmer who has a “rescue horse” named Smoke. Chan also had a pet goat, but then it died.
Chan shared a photo on Instagram of his daughter, Everly, standing beside the goat, who was named Heather. “Girl and her goat. RIP Heather,” the caption says. “You had a damn good long run sweets.”
Oh, Chan. You will never cease to surprise us.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer