Hamilton has announced plans for a national tour that will start in San Francisco and Los Angeles before moving on to other cities, bringing the historical hip-hop musical sensation from Broadway to theater-goers across the country.
The tour, announced on Tuesday, will begin in San Francisco in March 2017, according to the New York Times.
Tickets to the musical have become some of the most coveted in New York City since the August debut of the show, which already announced it would begin a run in Chicago in September.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now