Dozens of celebrities have been transformed into Barbie dolls over the years, from Audrey Hepburn and Farrah Fawcett to Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. Even J.K. Rowling got her own doll following the Harry Potter craze. The collector’s items can look uncannily like the their full-sized counterparts. And now that Mattel is offering three new shapes along with the original—tall, petite and curvy—the dolls will be come even closer to resembling the celebs who inspire them.
Check out these celebs that got a doll makeover. And: Read the TIME cover story on Barbie’s new body.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow