Dozens of celebrities have been transformed into Barbie dolls over the years, from Audrey Hepburn and Farrah Fawcett to Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. Even J.K. Rowling got her own doll following the Harry Potter craze. The collector’s items can look uncannily like the their full-sized counterparts. And now that Mattel is offering three new shapes along with the original—tall, petite and curvy—the dolls will be come even closer to resembling the celebs who inspire them.
Check out these celebs that got a doll makeover. And: Read the TIME cover story on Barbie’s new body.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year