The National Zoo in Washington, D.C., made everyone’s snow day on Saturday with a video of its giant panda Tian Tian frolicking in the snow. On Monday, the zoo released another clip on Instagram that shows the animal rolling down a snowy hill inside its enclosure.
Unfortunately visitors cannot rush to the zoo to see Tian Tian yet, as its staff is still working to clear the white stuff from the blizzard that walloped the East Coast. Federal offices were also closed Monday, and public school classes were cancelled.
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.