MAINZ, Germany — Partygoers are being warned not to wear a brand of grotesque false teeth after a retailer discovered the product may be extremely hard to remove.
The Swiss-based Manor chain markets Rottin’ Teeth as a “movie-quality” costume accessory, advertised with the slogan “stay put … teeth will fit exactly in your mouth.”
This catchphrase proved too true, however, and Manor was forced to issue a product recall after learning that users “might not be able to remove” them.
The teeth are aimed at costume-wearing revelers attending the annual Carnival season held in Europe’s German-speaking countries. The festivities reach their peak…
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up