MAINZ, Germany — Partygoers are being warned not to wear a brand of grotesque false teeth after a retailer discovered the product may be extremely hard to remove.
The Swiss-based Manor chain markets Rottin’ Teeth as a “movie-quality” costume accessory, advertised with the slogan “stay put … teeth will fit exactly in your mouth.”
This catchphrase proved too true, however, and Manor was forced to issue a product recall after learning that users “might not be able to remove” them.
The teeth are aimed at costume-wearing revelers attending the annual Carnival season held in Europe’s German-speaking countries. The festivities reach their peak…
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.