MAINZ, Germany — Partygoers are being warned not to wear a brand of grotesque false teeth after a retailer discovered the product may be extremely hard to remove.
The Swiss-based Manor chain markets Rottin’ Teeth as a “movie-quality” costume accessory, advertised with the slogan “stay put … teeth will fit exactly in your mouth.”
This catchphrase proved too true, however, and Manor was forced to issue a product recall after learning that users “might not be able to remove” them.
The teeth are aimed at costume-wearing revelers attending the annual Carnival season held in Europe’s German-speaking countries. The festivities reach their peak…
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time