You may think you loved the National Zoo’s video of a giant panda playing in the snow Saturday, but no one loved that clip more than this Maryland man, who filmed himself rolling around in the white stuff in a panda suit to challenge the animal named “Tian Tian” to a “snow battle” (whatever that means).
Since Jeffrey Perez of Millersville, Maryland, uploaded this clip to Facebook on January 23, it has racked up nearly 2 million views and has been shared almost 20,000 times:
But Perez should be careful what he wishes for. Pandas are not as cuddly as they look, and could bite when provoked, so he probably wouldn’t make it out of the snow battle unscathed (and the costume probably wouldn’t protect him much).
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time