You may think you loved the National Zoo’s video of a giant panda playing in the snow Saturday, but no one loved that clip more than this Maryland man, who filmed himself rolling around in the white stuff in a panda suit to challenge the animal named “Tian Tian” to a “snow battle” (whatever that means).
Since Jeffrey Perez of Millersville, Maryland, uploaded this clip to Facebook on January 23, it has racked up nearly 2 million views and has been shared almost 20,000 times:
But Perez should be careful what he wishes for. Pandas are not as cuddly as they look, and could bite when provoked, so he probably wouldn’t make it out of the snow battle unscathed (and the costume probably wouldn’t protect him much).
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears