You may think you loved the National Zoo’s video of a giant panda playing in the snow Saturday, but no one loved that clip more than this Maryland man, who filmed himself rolling around in the white stuff in a panda suit to challenge the animal named “Tian Tian” to a “snow battle” (whatever that means).
Since Jeffrey Perez of Millersville, Maryland, uploaded this clip to Facebook on January 23, it has racked up nearly 2 million views and has been shared almost 20,000 times:
But Perez should be careful what he wishes for. Pandas are not as cuddly as they look, and could bite when provoked, so he probably wouldn’t make it out of the snow battle unscathed (and the costume probably wouldn’t protect him much).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now