While humans (and pandas) can find a lot to love in a snow day, dogs are proving they can, too. Especially the lucky ones with owners who will help them make the most of a snow day.
Take for example, Finn, a little fluff ball from Great Neck, NY whose owners spent a snowy afternoon transforming their backyard into a snow maze. According to the video’s description, Finn’s owners had about a foot of snow to work with, which is more than enough to dig out multiple pathways to entertain their pup. Finn looks thrilled as he runs through the maze and makes it look like a lot more fun than pulling a sled full of children across a snowy field.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.