A satellite image captured by NASA on Friday night showed the size of the winter storm that continued to batter the East Coast on Saturday.
The photo shows the storm’s white clouds stretching from New England to Florida.
Another image captured on Saturday showed the movement of the storm, as it shifted North, where Washington D.C. and New York City were under blizzard warnings.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.