A satellite image captured by NASA on Friday night showed the size of the winter storm that continued to batter the East Coast on Saturday.
The photo shows the storm’s white clouds stretching from New England to Florida.
Another image captured on Saturday showed the movement of the storm, as it shifted North, where Washington D.C. and New York City were under blizzard warnings.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart