At least one resident of the nation’s capital appears to be blissfully unfazed by the blizzard that shut down much of Washington D.C. as it battered the East Coast on Saturday.
The Smithsonian National Zoo posted a video of Tian Tian, one of the zoo’s giant pandas, rolling around in piles of snow.
“Keepers said he wasn’t quite sure what to make of the powdery snow and made his way back inside quickly,” the National Zoo said in the post.
Tian Tian, on the other hand, was more than happy to frolic.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms