At least one resident of the nation’s capital appears to be blissfully unfazed by the blizzard that shut down much of Washington D.C. as it battered the East Coast on Saturday.
The Smithsonian National Zoo posted a video of Tian Tian, one of the zoo’s giant pandas, rolling around in piles of snow.
When panda cub Bei Bei was allowed to explore the snow on Friday, he was less excited, zookeepers said on Instagram.
“Keepers said he wasn’t quite sure what to make of the powdery snow and made his way back inside quickly,” the National Zoo said in the post.
Tian Tian, on the other hand, was more than happy to frolic.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement